Friday, April 6, 2012

Incredibly Large Bugs Photos


I accidentally stumbled on the pictures of Giant Weta and I was shocked! Then I’ve searched for more information of giant insects – double shock! I didn’t even know that such things exist, the biggest bug that I saw was some kind of stag beetle (I’m not sure that’s true name). I know that some of these pictures do not show the insects, but people generally use the noun ‘bugs‘ for all insects, arachnids, crustaceans, etc… I sincerely hope that I will never have a chance to see something like this near my house, or that some of these bugs run over me while I sleep. Huh, creepy!

Titan Beetle

incredibly large bugs01

Elephant Beetle

incredibly large bugs02

Long-Legged Katydids

incredibly large bugs03

Goliath Beetle

incredibly large bugs04

Giant Burrowing Cockroach

incredibly large bugs05

Giant Camel Spider

incredibly large bugs06

Giant Walking Stick

incredibly large bugs07

Giant Weta

incredibly large bugs08

Atlas Moth

incredibly large bugs09

Tarantula Hawk Wasp

incredibly large bugs10

Giant Water Bug

incredibly large bugs11

Queen Alexandra\’s Birdwing

incredibly large bugs12

Chinese Mantis

incredibly large bugs13

Goliath Birdeater Spider

incredibly large bugs14

Japanese Giant Hornet

incredibly large bugs15

Giant Weta From New Zealand

incredibly large bugs16