Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Jessica Alba Shows Off Her Tattoos


Sometimes I think that Jessica Alba hotness days are pretty much behind her, mostly because I only ever got pictures of her walking the kid in mom clothing… Here she is, still taking the kid for a walk in mom clothing, but she’s gone and got herself a hot stripper tattoo on her arm. I don’t know is it fake or not, but I like it. I mean, that floral tattoo is awful, but considering that Jessica Alba is a mother of two now, and it looked like she was settling down and getting quite comfortable being your typical conservative mom. So seeing her get a somewhat ballsy new tattoo is… pretty damn hot! In addition, here we can see a little Jessica Alba thong slip peek too… Enjoy


Jessica Alba tatto

Jessica Alba tatto

Jessica Alba tatto

Jessica Alba tatto

Jessica Alba tatto

Jessica Alba tatto

Jessica Alba tatto

Jessica Alba tatto