Wednesday, August 11, 2010

♥ The Rachel Zoe Project

I ♥ watching The Rachel Zoe Project. I did the marathon of season 1 and 2  for two consecutive nights and learned so many new vocabularies and style. Since I was on a tight budget due to what happened to me (the LeSportSac incident), I had so much time to watched the Rachel Zoe reality show. She is one of the few top stylist I admire and envy for what they achieve now. Rachel Zoe's style aesthetic are glamorous, sexy, and chic. She likes metallic, sequence, and fur. Everything on her screams HOLLYWOOD!




Team Zoe minus the bitchy Taylor: from left Rodger, Rachel, and Brad

Some of celebrity clients of Rachel Zoe: Debra, Anne, Kate, and Jennifer

For the Rachel Zoe Project fanatic...here's the update:

Season 1:

-- new style associate Brad Gorenski
-- Oscar dilemma

Season 2:

-- Taylor's mellow dramatic moments
-- Paris couture

Season 3:

-- departure of Taylor