Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Helen Flanagan Is Out For City Tour Wearing Fitting Under Garments


We all love Helen Flanagan, no doubt. Especially i really, honestly do. I think she's a very pretty, very talented girl. Because of the love I have for her, this is going to be a very hard post to write. What in the heck is going on with this girl? The other day, I wrote about a set of photos in which Helen was wearing a very low cut,
form fitting dress, but it actually looked nice on her. This one? I don't even know what to say. It looks so trashy. Her breasts are practically completely exposed, her hair is a mess and her eyes? What is going on with her eyes? Fashion missteps are one thing but it's hard not to worry something else is going on here. She looks a complete mess. I'm hoping everything's okay.