Sunday, July 29, 2012

Lil Romeo Flaunts His Abs On The Cover Of Rolling Out (Photo)


photo photo
photophoto
Lil Romeo is not little anymore and he has his 6 pack to prove it! The 22 year old singer flaunted his abs on the cover of Rolling Out magazine where he talked about his ‘grown-man business.’

In the latest edition of the magazine he chats about the secret to remaining relevant as well as advice he’s received from his father, Master P. 
He dishes on the three things that makes a woman sexy. (hint: read a book, be positive and get right in the kitchen, ladies!)
On Remaining Relevant & Not Being Looked At As Just A Child Star
I think a lot of artists don’t understand the concept of change. It’s just like life, because as a kid growing up in the business, I saw my father evolve every few years. Just knowing that everything is going to change with time and nothing stays the same. I remember I used to wear baggy jeans and everybody used to have their throwback jerseys. There’s no way I would wear those kind of clothes now. But just like fashion changes, your body, mind and life change as well.
On His Dad, Master P
He says life has no limits and that’s why he named the label that. The main thing is you’re the richest person on earth if you have your education. That is why I put my career on hold for three years to go to school at USC, and I still only have one more year left until I graduate. If you have your education, anything is possible at the end of the day because nobody can take that away from you.
On 3 Things That Make a Woman Sexy
Education; gotta be a smart woman and independent. Good heart; everyone loves a woman who loves kids and their outlook on life is positive. You gotta know how to cook. If you don’t know how to cook then that’s a problem, especially if you’re from the South like me. And give good massages. I could keep going.