Friday, July 13, 2012

Rihanna's Body Image Problem: I Miss My Ass, It Just Went Away!

0706_rihanna
Rihanna looks gorgeous in the new issue of Harper's Bazaar, but she's got a problem with one of her body parts: Her butt.

While she's more fit than ever now, the sexy singer isn't exactly happy about it.

"I don’t know if there’s something going on with my body right now, but I’m eating everything in life,” she says. “I miss my ass. It just went away! I need a butt. I have an idea of one, but it’s not living up to its full potential right now.”
 
Rihanna also opens up about her violent relationship with Chris Brown -- and collaborating with him on new music earlier this year.

“When I was in love, I fell so hard. I was really, really, really in love. The way it made me feel was priceless. And in a blink of an eye my whole life changed," she says. "Everything that I knew was different. I never thought I’d feel that pain in my life. I’m afraid of feeling that again.”

Of their "Birthday Cake" collabo she adds, "I understood that people had every right to be concerned about it. But I didn't see it that way because I'm in a different place."

Read more when the August issue of Harper's Bazaar hits newsstands July 17. Check out some behind-the-scenes video from the shoot over at the magazine's Facebook page.
0607_rihanna_cover