Monday, July 16, 2012

Shopping: Stop Over @ Terminal 21 in Bangkok

Dream to shop in Rome, Tokyo, London, Paris, Istanbul, and San Francisco in one day with a side trip to Hollywood?

Well a mall in Bangkok, Thailand will make your dream come true...-ISH! 

This Photo from FindYourWayinBangkok
 TERMINAL 21 in Sukhumvit road just in front of BTS Asoke station.

Terminal 21 is not a typical shopping mall, where all you see are clothing stores and restaurants, this mall resemblance to an airport terminal.

It has 9 floors and six floors are named from famous shopping cities around the globe.






Most stuff in London are for guys while in Tokyo are for girls

The famous Golden Bridge in San Francisco



You wouldn't believe the famous tram in San Francisco is here...



Lighthouse near the supermarket

This double Decker bus was converted to clothing stores
 Cupcake is my weakness, so I hunt gorgeous cupcakes in Thailand and I found them in Terminal 21 supermarket


And red velvet is my favorite flavor
I'm not hungry because I ate more than three sticky rice with mango that day, so I ended up with Maiphet (No Chili) Tom Yum soup and a tamarind shake from Yum Saap





PS. Though I love the concept of this mall and like some of the stuff I saw in London but I hope they will carry a lot of branded stuff.

I guess in terms of mall architecture, Ayala Malls in the Philippines stand out..

Terminal 21
BTS Asoke station

Yum Saap
San Francisco floor
Terminal 21